General Terms & Conditions for Online Payments
1. Once a User has accepted these Terms and Conditions, he/ she may register and avail the Services.
2. Server Slow Down/Session Timeout: In case the Website or Payment Service Provider’s or Bank webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the User shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account has been debited or not and accordingly resort to one of the following options:
- In case the Bank Account appears to be debited, ensure that he/ she does not make the payment twice and immediately thereafter contact YouGo customer service via e-mail or any other mode of contact as provided by YouGo to confirm payment.
- In case the Bank Account is not debited, the User may initiate a fresh transaction to make payment.
- However, the User agrees that under no circumstances YouGo shall be held responsible for such fraudulent/duplicate transactions and hence no claims should be raised to YouGo.
3. YouGo assume no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by the User on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway Services in connection thereto; and/ or
Debit/Credit Card Details
1. The User agrees that the debit/credit card details provided by him/ her for use of the YouGo Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
2. The User warrants, agrees and confirms that when he/ she initiates a payment transaction and/or issues an online payment instruction and provides his/ her card:
- The User is fully and lawfully entitled to use such credit / debit card for such transactions.
- The User is responsible to ensure that the card details provided by him/ her are accurate.
- The User is authorizing debit of the nominated card/ bank account for the payment of fees selected by such User along with the applicable Fees.
- The User is responsible to ensure sufficient credit is available on the nominated card/ bank account at the time of making the payment to permit the payment for YouGo Service(s) selected by the User inclusive of the applicable Fee.
3. YouGo is not entitled to save card details. YouGo never asks the user to save his card details on YouGo portal/Application. Any purchase/transaction for any selected product or services(s) of YouGo, the user is directed to the Bank site/Third Party to proceed with the checkout, hence the card details are entered on the Bank site or any third-party payment gateway. Hence, Yougo will not held any responsibilities for sharing such information.